Sunday, January 17, 2010

Movin' on

is tough. This is definitely the most broken up I've been over a breakup, ever. And I even knew it was going to happen. It's really frustrating. I'm not usually someone that can't control my emotions, but I'm finding myself letting it get the better of me. I'm getting sick of wiping up tears and blowing my nose, seriously! Hopefully, a week in Colorado, keeping busy with talks and posters, is just what the doctor ordered. I'm heading out EARLY on Tuesday morning - 3:30AM Michigan Flyer to the airport!! I've got lots to do tomorrow to finish up at work and packing. This 3 oz rule is really starting to tick me off. I don't even think they make contact solution in bottles that small! No to mention liquid foundation makeup! Gah! I'm annoyed. Maybe I should just go to bed... :)

No comments: