Thursday, January 28, 2010

Colorado Trip

I've been back from the conference in Colorado for about a week...and I'm SO behind in class and TAing! I'm getting things caught up and I think after this weekend I should be sitting pretty well.

Conference in a nutshell: Lots of amazing scientists, awesome new friends, gorgeous mountains and some impressive science. I think it was quite a successful trip overall.

I did have to pass on what would have been my first ice climbing outing this weekend. Since I was out of town all last weekend, have tons of crap to catch up on and didn't find it fair to ask my roommate to watch my dog (again) for the weekend, I had to skip out. Hopefully it won't be my last chance and I can try it sometime. Sounds like some of my friends are looking to hit the climbing gyms pretty hard soon, I can't wait. It might be time to go ahead and buy those climbing shoes and harness I've been keeping my eye on... :)

Ethics class is calling my name...

1 comment:

Ali said...

Sounds like your Colorado trip was perfect!! xoxo